There’s a lot of tales relating my age.
1. When I was a newbie working for a company after graduating from the University, I was the youngest one there. I used to see a guy in a elevator, and the conversation between us was like this:
– Are you a high-school student?
– No, I’m not.
– You must be under 17.
– I’m old enough to work here.
He seemed to be not believing in me=)
2. I can’t forget my first time visiting a Casino in Pechanga, CA. I was sitting around the table watching others playing roulette, then suddenly, one security guard come to me and asked me to show my ID Card. Unfortunately, I didn’t bring anything card or paper which has my birth date on it. Then I was asked to leave. SO ridiculous!
What I can learn from that experience is taking my passport everywhere I go.
3. Small conversation between me and my Brazilian friend:
– How old are you?
– What do u think?
– You’re too young to be allowed to enter a bar and drink.
=> Yes, you’re right, I shouldn’t come to a bar without a proof of my age. You know what, I remembered bringing my passport with me last time when coming to The Shout! House last time, and they let me in. So kool!!
4. A 26-yr-old guy and 30-yr-old guy:
Guy: How old are you?
Me: What do you think?
Guy: You can’t be younger. You must 18 or older to take this course, right?
Me: Haha. I’m much older, man.
Guy: Ok. What do you think about me?
LOL. I live in a young wild world without age-gap!!